0

Saturday

Posted by Jenn on 11:01 AM in ,
So not much has passed since I last blogged. Although I did start another blog. It's kind of different, it's a photoblog. CHeck it out: http://www.alifeinlivingcolor.blogspot.com/

Anyways, this blog has a specific purpose. I want to tell you all about the TWLOHA/AbsolutePunk.net chat on Valentine's day.


Valentine's Day is a very commercial holiday that I myself do not support. Mainly because it makes single people feel left out and sometimes hurt.
But it does not have to be that way. You can share Valentine's day with people who feel the same way, have the same hurts, and the same problems.

TWLOHA is close to my heart and a movement I whole-heartedly support.
I think you should join the chat. Who knows...you might meet some amazing people.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions of an Addict All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.