0

Valentine's

Posted by Jenn on 3:43 PM in ,
So today is Valentine's day. A commercial day to show someone your love.
To some it's the ultimate day to express your undying love to a spouse, friend, or possibly even a stranger.
To others, it's a lonely day filled with bad memories and depressed thoughts.

For me this day is bittersweet.
I am around some of the ones that I love. Others are around because I can't get rid of them.

But there are people that I wish were here that aren't.
It's hard living daily life without them and holidays like this make it a little harder.
Even though these times are tough there's still something wonderful about being with loving people.

So if this day is a bad one, I am here to tell you that it's okay.
It's okay to be upset on holidays. It's okay to hurt. And it's also okay to love.

Because in reality it's what we all long for. We all just want to be loved.



If you have time, check out the live chat with TWLOHA's Jamie on AbsolutePunk.net at 8pm EST.
I'll see you there. :)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions of an Addict All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.