0

Addicted to.......

Posted by Jenn on 5:34 PM in , ,


This blog is supposed to be about my addictions, however many of them there are.
So I figured I'd confess one now.


I am addicted to Criminal Minds.


This is my all-time favorite show. I am fascinated by the profilers and the psychotic folks, who are somtimes a little too creepy.
And it never fails, I have to watch it every wednesday no matter where I am.
Spencer Reid( last on on the left) is my fictional boyfriend. Haha, no really he is :P
His nerdy-ness and sometimes great hair appeals to my inner nerd.
I would say that he is the Geek god of prime-time television. Haha.


Anyways...lol. It's been a while since I last blogged.
But not a whole lot has changed. School is crazy already.
I have tons of homework and reading to do.
But as usual, I'll probably put it off until the last minute.


I could use a holiday (Monday!) and it's just the beginning of the semester! :)


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions of an Addict All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.