0

A First Attempt

Posted by Jenn on 2:26 PM in , ,
So, this is my first post. It feels kinda werid since I've never done this before. Haha.


I do want to explain the title of this blog since it is somewhat....strange.

Humans are creatures of habit.
We like to do the same things over and over again and we find comfort in the familiar.
For some of us, our habits become addictions. Things that we go to when we feel bored or sad. Or just things that remind of us better times and we go to them to remember or even forget.
A person can be addicted to music, the computer, drugs, food, or even (dare I say it) a religion.

I am an addict of many things. There are objects that I go to for comfort as well as objects that allow me to forget.
Some are destructive, others productive.
My 'addictions' make up my life.
They have helped shaped me into who I am and who I have yet to become.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions of an Addict All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.