0

It's been a while

Posted by Jenn on 4:58 PM
I almost forgot about this thing. ha ha


There hasn't been a lot going on. School has been...well school.
But I must say that public speaking class is stressing me out. I am supposed to give a speech either tomorrow or Monday and that really freaks me out.
I am really bad at talking in front of people, I babble and say all the wrong things. Every time it ends up as a disaster.


At least my speech won't be the worst. The first guy who got up to speak used a Star Wars quote. Which I am the biggest Star Wars fan ever, but the quote this guy used was the most random one ever. He stuttered and rambled, which made me feel a little better.


In other news, I am a brunette again, well at least I think so.
I went from black to dark brown and there's not a whole lot of noticeable difference. ha ha
At least the upkeep is minimal.

I think that's about it. Not much has been happening and I hope it stays that way.
:)



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions of an Addict All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.