0

Off to a Not-So-Good start

Posted by Jenn on 1:36 PM in , ,
Life is funny sometimes.
There are times when you're on top of the world. Nothing is going wrong, drama is far away, and you feel good. Then, you're thrown a curve ball. Everything that was going great suddenly takes a downturn.

The past few days have been so crazy I feel like I'm going insane.
One of my college classes was dropped due to low enrollment. So I had to scramble and find another class that would fit in my schedule. I don't know how many times I dropped classes and enrolled in new ones only to drop them again. I finally ended up with a schedule that was reasonable but it took hours. And then it turns out that I missed one of the classes because I didn't register until that night.

I'm already stressed and the semester has just begun.
Maybe it's a sign of things to come.
Well, hopefully not.

Stressed is not a good way to start off the new year.

But there is nothing a good day of cleaning and getting organized can't fix. :)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Confessions of an Addict All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.